Schedule Your Pet’s Reservation Today!
Tumbleweed Country Kennels provides a safe place for dogs to exercise, play, and have fun while you’re busy or away. Our veterinarian-recommended daycare provides a fully customized and enriching experience for every dog, regardless of breed or history. We’ll provide all the mental & physical engagement your pup needs while they enjoy all our 5-acre resort has to offer.
Daycare starts at only $30 per day.
Daycare in the Countryside
Join the fun of our fully individualized daycare program! Here’s what your dog can expect on their day out.
- 4 outdoor play yards spread across a spacious 5 acres
- A sensory garden to stimulate your pet’s mind and senses
- Fun playground equipment and plenty of toys
- A fully fenced nature park
- Lots of interactive activities and games
- Dogs from the same family can play together!
What’s Daycare Like at Tumbleweed Country Kennels?
Come home from work knowing your dog had a fun and fulfilling day in the countryside. Hours of play and exploration leave your dog feeling relaxed and dog-tired, ready to curl up at your feet or roll over for a belly rub
- Stimulate Mind & Body. Daycare gives your pup a place to stay physically and mentally engaged in the most healthy and constructive ways. It keeps them in good physical shape and gives their mind the exercise it craves, too.
- Fully Individualized Play. From romping around our play yards to wandering down the nature trails, your dog will stay entertained in exciting and new ways! If your dog prefers naps and a ride in the stroller, we’ll make sure they’re comfortable and happy.
- Rest & Relaxation. Daycare visitors enjoy a personal, climate-controlled accommodation complete with a cozy bed and a private outdoor run. Between play periods we’ll bring them in to relax, recharge, and get ready for the next round of play.
- All Pets Welcome. Tumbleweed Country Kennels’ daycare program is special because it’s individualized for every dog. This means pups who don’t necessarily like to play with other dogs fit right in. Call us today to see how we can provide a great day-destination for your furry friend.
Superior Safety Standards
Safety is even more important to us than fun. Here are just some of the ways we adhere to a superior standard of safety:
- Staff training. Our staff members undergo comprehensive training programs as well as ongoing training.
- Secure play yards. Brand new fencing, double gates, and 24-hour security protect our resort at all times. Plus, all playtime is provided one-on-one for an unmatched level of supervision and attention.
- Wellness features. Our facility is outfitted with state-of-the-art air filtration systems and advanced cleaning systems.
- Rest periods. Our daycare guests enjoy plenty of time to rest and recharge in our comfy, climate-controlled accommodations complete with a private run.
Dog Daycare FAQ
What Vaccinations are required for daycare?
To keep our daycare guests safe and healthy, we require all dogs be up to date on Vaccinations for Rabies, Distemper combo, and Bordetella.
Do you require reservations for daycare?
Your dog’s safety is most important to us. We maintain the best level of staffing every day, keeping our supervision top notch. Therefore, we do require reservations so we can plan accordingly.
Do you offer a hero discount?
Yes- hero and first responders receive a 10% discount on all of our services.
What makes Tumbleweed Country Kennels’ dog daycare special?
The daycare program at Tumbleweed Country Kennels provides a fun, safe place for dogs to play and be enriched while their parents are away. It’s fully individualized, so pets of all breeds and social levels are welcome. Our daycare guests exercise their minds and bodies every day while under the care of our devoted staff. It’s not only a ton of fun, it’s a healthy and constructive alternative to staying home alone.
How does daycare benefit dogs?
Daycare is especially designed to benefit dogs by providing them a safe and secure outlet to have fun, exercise, and enjoy the great outdoors. Tumbleweed Country Kennels’ daycare program keeps your pet’s body active, exercises their mind, and channels their energy in healthy ways. It’s proven to reduce challenging behaviors born out of loneliness and boredom, such as excessive barking, destructive chewing, digging, and more.
What will my dog be doing at daycare?
The short answer is—whatever makes them happy! We provide a safe place, fun toys, and room to roam, and the dogs choose what to do next. Whether it’s romp across the yard, explore the playground, explore the sensory garden or nap in the sun, daycare at Tumbleweed Country Kennel is all about the dogs.
When can I drop off and pick up my pet?
You can drop off or pick up any time during our daycare hours. We’re open for daycare Monday through Saturday from 7am-5pm. We are closed on Sundays.